Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Baby Bigfoot tracks?

Not often, but occasionally, there are reports of what appear to be baby Bigfoot tracks being found. These reports interest me for a couple reasons:
1)Some of these tracks are as small as 4 1/2" in length & the corresponding photos I've found, don't show a meandering trackway like one would expect of a baby biped.
2)I know of no reports of anyone finding impressions in the ground that would indicate a crawling baby bigfoot or of one walking a few steps, falling, getting up again, etc... There have been some possible Bigfoot handprints found and even cast, but as far as I know, they have all been large. Of course the reason for no evidence of crawling baby Bigfoots could be that the parents carry their young until they are able to walk on their own.(But at some point there would surely be some trial & error) I also know of no finds where there are a set of small tracks going along between large left & right footprints like if a parent was teaching a baby to walk. This brings to mind three possibilities:
1)We just haven't found the evidence of them teaching their young to walk yet
2)They teach themselves to walk. But that brings us back to the absence of baby Bigfoot handprints & indications of occasional falls.
3)The alleged baby Bigfoot tracks that have been found, are fakes

2 comments:

  1. In my experience, I've seen a approximately 5 inch track of a juvewnile. He had ran through a mud hump between two 4 wheeler tracks filled with water and when he stepped on the much darker ground he left a footprint of the mud he had ran through. I think the biggest problem you'll find with getting baby or juvenile tracks is that they simply don't weigh enough to leave a track unless it's in sand near a pond or along a creek bed. The ground where I am is called black gumbo........I'm 300 lbs easy and put me on a honda 4 wheeler weighing 500 lbs and I don't even leave tire tracks of any kind the ground is so hard here. Only after rain do I see tracks, and it's the only reason I was able to measure and photo a 21 inch footprint last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think they teach themselves to walk?

    ReplyDelete