Saturday, October 23, 2010

AN URGENT PLEA!!

I know I haven't posted anything new in months, but that's because I didn't feel I had anything to post about. Now however, I feel I MUST post this. Let me start out by saying my intention with this post is not to offend anyone. I'd like to make an urgent plea to all Bigfoot researchers not to post every "blobsquatch" image you get, all over the internet. When you do this, all you accomplish is to make us all look bad in the eyes of the skeptics. Bigfoot research will never be taken seriously by anyone important as long as we keep offering these "blobsquatch" images as evidence for the existence of Bigfoot. So please, the next time you get such an image, have several people look at it without saying what you think is there, and see if they see anything before you post it online. If none or only a small percentage see what you do, then don't post it. Quantity of evidence isn't important, only quality of evidence.

3 comments:

  1. The target audience for such a plea would not be anyone who reads this blog, but minor fringe folks who are seeking attention for their attempts at fakery. Due to their motivation for posting such images, they would hardly take your request seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. That's why I posted the link to this post a few different places

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo Steven!! I agree totally,just look at Youtube and all the videos of people claiming "this is a face,this is his eyes etc" when nothing is there but a collection of leaves,shadows and branches. Some of it is just outrageous and now you have these guys who take the video,enlarge it and attempt to play expert analyst and they try to analyze these blobsquatches which are nothing but tricks of light for the most part.

    ReplyDelete